1. My Mother's Day weekend started with a few fireworks! The first was at the Dodger's game and the second was at our little league! We had a fantastic time!
2. The hubs and I at the beach in Santa Barbara-my favorite place to be!
3. We made special bookmarks for our pen pals to thank them for an amazing year of friendship and letter writing! I put them in the mail this week, so hopefully they will arrive soon!
4. I'm starting to get ready for next year (slight sickness). I decided to change my room theme, so I "needed" to make new student sticks for my turquoise and black theme.
5. Today's after school snack with my own kiddos-Fro Yo baby! YUM! I couldn't commit today to just one or two flavors. I mixed it all up!
Also, don't forget to check out my A-M-A-Z-I-N-G giveaway to celebrate my first year of blogging. You have until Sunday to enter. So, head on over and check it out if you haven't already. Some of my dearest blogging friends are sharing their talents with all of you and I wouldn't want you to miss out.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Happy Friday!