Pilgrim Craftivity Freebie

I love Thanksgiving and I love a great freebie! Yesterday, Nancy at First Grade WOW posted the most adorable freebie for Thanksgiving. Nancy is so incredibly generous and has the cutest ideas! My kiddos loved making these Pilgrims and writing what they are thankful for in life.
Boy and Girl Pilgrims

It was heartwarming to read what all the kids were thankful for.

I just can't get enough of these cute little guys. Don't you just want to eat them up? They are the PERFECT addition to all our Thanksgiving activities in our classroom. I made a pattern for the buckle on the pilgrim hat. You can grab it HERE.

Nancy as been sweet enough to provide everything else you need to make these adorable Pilgrims. Check out her blog and download this amazing freebie today! Your kids will be so thankful you did.


2 comments :

  1. Jaime! They turned out so cute! Your kids did a great job!! I'll post my Native Americans tonight! Stop by! HUGS! Nancy - firstgradewow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am your newest follower. The Pilgrims are so cute! I'm off to check out the rest of your blog.

    Lori
    The Reinspired Teacher

    ReplyDelete