Teacher Talk Tuesday- INSTAGRAM CRAZE!!!

I did it! I finally did it! I broke down and joined in all the craze....I created an Instagram account for my sweet little blog! Now I can join in all the fun! Next step, figuring out how it all works. There is a learning curve with all this new technology, you know!!!

I am sure you have all heard about:
                                        

I've created my account, posted a few pictures and found some followers...yay!
Click on the picture to head on over to become a follower - user name brightconcepts4teachers.


Here are a few photos I have posted since I opened my account last night :)
I have these up in my room right now and they make me smile!

Bubble gum and prefixes and suffixes

Piggy banks to review money standards.


Head on over and link up in all the fun!

                                

Also, my sweet friend Gabrielle from Teaching Special Thinkers is hosting a summer giveaway.
                 
There are over 100 items to win. I have donated my Summer Writing Prompts and Craftivity packet to her K-2 giveaway.


Head on over and check it out!

2 comments :

  1. I am so glad you joined the craze!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still learning all the ins and outs. I got hungry by seeing all your nutrition pictures :)

    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete