Weekend Warriors: Valentine LOVE

I am so excited to link up with the Weekend Warrior girls to bring you some Valentine love with: 


This time of year, I always scour Pinterest for new gift ideas for my own students, as well as gifts for my boys to give to their friends and teachers. 
Here are a few of my favorites:

Paint Chip Bookmarks <3
Paint Chip Book Marks! DONE! I'm making these for my students.

glow stick bracelet valentine -- printable
Glow stick bracelets or necklaces with a cute tag! Simple, easy, fun, and NO CANDY!

Cute Teacher Valentine!  You're the koolest valentine and printable.
My son wants to give his friends this Kool Aid pouch for Valentine's Day! Adorable!

I am also going to use my Valentine's Day Word Problem Task Cards to spread the love of math. I swear the kids don't feel like they are doing school work, when they use task cards. This is a no brainer- these are a MUST use this coming month!

Check out all these fabulous bloggers and all their amazing ideas for January!



3 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting the task cards, I went to buy them, only to find out I already had them :)
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable ideas for valentines and gifts! Thanks for sharing! My class just loves task cards and I have several of your awesome sets! I like to fill the day with learning activities that don't feel like work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those gift ideas! The last thing kids need is more candy, that's for sure. Also, I'm pretty sure I need those task cards!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete